Photographs


Kathy Orta King of Paper Phenomenon had a class series featuring her photo mats & inserts booklets. I followed along with number 5 several weeks ago and created one out of kraft cardstock.  It wasn't until last Friday afternoon that I had time to finish decorating it.  It's a real quick fun project to do and it's not really an album.  It lays flat but holds quite a few 4x6 photos.

I patterned it with Prima's Tales of You & Me paper collection and decorated it with the collection's chipboard pieces along with some pretty Prima roses, lace and Hug Snug Ribbon. Below are a few photos of the inside.  It ties closed with the ribbon. I took these photos as I was working on it so you are seeing what my work desk looks like while I'm creating including the backings off of foam squares there on the front edge that I used to attach the roses to the cover.






These are designed to go into large pockets of various Mini Albums by Kathy King.  She has many different versions and you can purchase the tutorials plus if you have her class video subscription you can watch the classes where she makes them and give measurements/instructions.

Hubby and I have plans for a much needed weekend away in the camper.  We're not going far, maybe about 40 miles from home and we'll be joining other family members who are also camping this weekend. My daughter and her husband will be here at the house taking care of the fur babies.  We plan on relaxing and having fun with some of my crazy family so there'll be no crafting this trip.  I have, however, been busy this week with my video for the Graphic 45 final audition and will be working on it more as soon as I get home on Sunday!  I've got a deadline to meet!!

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts