Celebrate Today!


Today's the big day on Graphic 45! The 2016 Design Team will be announced.  As I type and schedule this blog post, I have no idea if I made it or not.  But you know what?  I will celebrate today either way and be thrilled for everyone on the team.  It is definitely a day to celebrate! But this card is a birthday card.  I made it after I colored up the digi image while testing out my Copic pens and decided to use it for a follow-up blog post for the current Cards in Envy challenge to remind you all that we'd love for you to make and share a birthday card for "Another Year Older." You have the rest of this week, until Sunday, to make a card, share it on your own blog and link it to our challenge.  We love seeing everyone's cards and hope more of you will join in on the fun. Remember, cards can now be any size and any shape as long as it's flat enough to fit in an envelope for mailing.

For this card, I used 6x6 papers from Doodlebug "Take Note" and Bo Bunny "Surprise" collections. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's Mixed Messages set and I again used Lilac Posies Memento Ink Stamp pad.  The ribbon is a simple grosgrain from my stash. The image is one that I already had printed up and it is a digital one but I can't remember who the artist is. If you recognize it, let me know.

Boy, it's hard to believe that this is the last week of April! This year is certainly moving by way too fast!  I'm off now to go read the Graphic 45 blog post to see who all made the design team!

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts