Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star




Here it is!  My Mother Goose Shadow Box and Mini Album for the Graphic 45 Design Team 2016 Final audition!  The mini album is created from the 6 photo mats that come in the mixed media box and is attached to the back of the box with magnets and ribbon.  I had so much fun with this project that I actually created TWO of them!  One as I designed it and then the other as I made it on camera for my tutorial video.











I'm still over the top at having been picked as one of the 30 finalists for this amazing Design Team opportunity.  I've started visiting all the other finalists' blogs and they are all so amazing.  So much talent and so much inspiration from around the world! I think all would be wonderful for the design team, so  I'm sending my best wishes to everyone as we wait for the final announcement while keeping my fingers crossed for myself too!






For those of you who might want to see my final audition tutorial video, here's the link >Mother Goose Shadow Box Tutorial< and I hope you'll make one of these for yourself or as a gift for someone special!

https://youtu.be/mmiDNBbschg



Happy Crafting,



Popular Posts