No Fooling! Today.....


.......I got a email from Graphic 45.

Are you ready for this??

This was part of the message:  "You made the Top 30 Finalists for the Graphic 45 Design Team!"

Seriously! I'm in shock and awe!  Wow! Just Wow!

This means I move on to Round 2 of the audition for the 2016 Design Team!  In this blog post I'm sharing just a few of my creations using the amazing Graphic 45 paper collections.  These are not part of my Round 2 audition.  I have to make a decision on whether I want to do a video showcasing 3 projects OR a tutorial video on how to create a project.













So tell me (in a comment or private message) what do you think my strengths are?  Tutorial Videos or Finished Projects?  Again, none of the projects shown above will be for the audition video.  I have 3 other projects picked for that but may decide to do a tutorial video showing how to make one of them. I think I shall sleep on it but only for a day or two.  Time is ticking away and I must have this done by the deadline! Oh my! Someone pinch me or is this an April Fool's joke???

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts