Be My Valentine for Cards in Envy


Hello all!  It's time for another new card challenge over on Cards in Envy and because it's February and because Valentine's Day will soon be here, the challenge is all about "Be My Valentine" Cards which means you can make any size card, any shape card as long as it has to do with Valentine's and is flat enough to go in an envelope for mailing.

For my card, I pulled out some fun black and white chevron paper, black cardstock, white cardstock an some cute Valentine stamps that I bought last year at Michael's. They came in a jar and look cute just sitting on my shelf but they are also fun to use.  I bought them on clearance at 60-70% off so they were a really good buy.  Anyway, I stamped some of the candy hearts on white cardstock and then used a stitched rectangle die to cut it out and simply layered it up onto my card base.  I also added in some pink rick-rack ribbon before attaching the layers down.  I also put the layers onto the base a bit skewed so I could say that this is a "crazy hearts' card.


I'd love for you to make a "Be My Valentine" card and share it with us on the Cards in Envy Challenge.  This challenge runs for two weeks, ending the weekend after Valentine's Day.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts