Romantic Card for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts


Happy Day after Valentines!  I hope how ever you like to celebrate (or not) that you did have a wonderful day yesterday.  This card is not a Valentine card though it could have been but it is a romantic card or at least I think it is because of it's soft, vintage colors.

I created this card for my blog post over on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts blog today.  Click >HERE< to read that post and for my SnapGuide tutorial on how to finish the chipboard pieces from GSL and create the card.


I have not been able to do much crafting or sharing lately. I have been sick for the past week with allergies (thanks Mountain Cedar) and upper respiratory infection (coughing ALL the time it seems). I'm getting better a little each day but still very tiring.  More project supplies have come in for my upcoming Graphic 45 retreat in April and I'm slowly getting a couple more of the projects samples done. Hoping to share at least one maybe two later this week.

So for now this is what I've got to share.  Do click over to Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts to check out my post and tutorial.

You can also find the tutorial on Snapguide.   Check out How to Create a Romantic Card by Sandy Trefger on Snapguide.

Here are the supplies that I used to create my card:
  • Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Deco Frame 6" D84C
  • Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Buttlerflies & Dragonflies D69A
  • Nuvo Embellishment Mousse Platinum Silver & Pink
  • Wow! Embossing Powder, Pink
  • Embossing Ink Dabber
  • Pink Prima or Petaloo Flowers
  • Piece of Vintage Lace
  • Button Twine
  • Pink Flat Back Pearls
  • Leaf or Decorative Stick Pin
  • Beacon 3-in-1 Glue
  • White Cardstock

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts