Follow Your Butterflies! with Graphic 45


One of the February Graphic 45 designer assignments was to create a frame or wall hanging using a favorite quote.  I have many favorite quotes but really loved this one:  "Follow Your Butterflies." It seemed perfect for any of the many Graphic 45 collections that featured butterflies.  But for my framed piece, I decided to use the beautiful Botanicabella paper collection.

Here are  a couple of closeups of the quote sections of the frame.





I fussy cut out the butterflies from the paper and added them to the frame and the sections.  This is a purchased frame that I bought new and then sanded to distress it a bit.  I have a YouTube tutorial video to show you how I created this piece.

https://youtu.be/ATLl7N8Kkc4

I invite you to check out my project over on the Graphic 45 blog along with an altered tray by Olga.  There are more details over there about both projects.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts