Love Tag Album for Graphic 45


Yesterday, this Love Tag album that I designed was on the Graphic 45 blog.  It's hard to believe that I have been designing for this fabulous company for 9 months now! And I still love it as much as I did when I first started.  If you didn't see the Graphic 45 blog post yesterday, I encourage you to go check it out.  There are lots more photos of my album plus a Snapguide tutorial, supply list and a designer tip from me.  And you'll also want to check out Lena's beautiful St. Valentine's tags.  I have learned so much and been so very inspired by all of my Graphic 45 Design Team Mates and you will too.

I designed this album to not only lay flat as an album but so that you could also stand it up as a banner for a decorative piece.  I used the beautiful Enchanted Forest paper collection and stamps to create this romantic album.


The adorable cherub on the front of this tag album was a fantastic First Monday Trade Day find back in November or early December. That's the time of year that many of the dealers bring out their odd and end Christmas ornaments and decorative items.  I found two of these in a box and bought both of them.  Such a fabulous find and it ended up being perfect for this love project.

Be sure to check back Friday here on my blog and on the Graphic 45 blog for my next designer share. One of my projects that was on display at Creativation in Phoenix and at Creativeworld in Frankfurt, Germany will be shared with photos and more details.  It's of one the new collections that is arriving this month in the stores for you to buy!

Happy Crafting!!
Sandy

Popular Posts