Graphic 45 Boxed Mini Album Nature Sketchbook


Here it is! One of those rare weekend blog posts! I just had to share this {FINALLY) finished project and didn't want to wait until next week!  Doesn't this just make you long for springtime? This beautiful Graphic 45 Nature Sketchbook collection can certainly do that to you!  And how about those adorable blue eggs? A fabulous find at the local First Monday Trade Day.  This is a mini box album created with a Graphic 45 Square 5x5 Mixed Media Box.  The basic technique is from another Graphic 45 Designer, Danielle Copley with a different paper collection and page designs.


This will be one of the projects we will be creating at my April 2017 Graphic 45 Workshop Retreat in Mansfield, Texas. I'd hoped to have this finished sooner and it has been in the "almost done" stage for several weeks now but I had to wait for a few more flower embellishments to arrive before I could claim it done.  All the supplies for this are ready to be packed up and I can't wait to see how they all turn out!


Now I'm ready to create the card folio and cards for the next retreat project which will be done up in the NEW Portrait of a Lady collection!

Happy Crafting!!
Sandy

Popular Posts