Mardi Gras Mini album for Graphic 45


I was so excited back in December to receive a special package from Graphic 45!  Inside, fresh from their printers, were 12x12 papers of the newest collections that would be introduced at the CHA Show Creativation in January.   All of the USA designers were sworn to secrecy and invited to create projects to send in for display at the show!  I was just wowed with the gorgeous Midnight Masquerade collection and the newly designed Graphic 45 Square Tag and Pocket Album.  So I set about creating a Mardi Gras album!  It came together so easily because of the stunning paper designs and colors.  The collection was so new that the chipboard sets and other ephemera were not available so I created my own flowers and embellishments from the papers.  This is the first time I've made an album with the Square Tag and Pocket Album.  It has lots of pages and pockets where you can add a wonderful assortment of photos.

You will find my album featured on the Graphic 45 blog today where I've shared my supply list as well as more photos. Not only was my album on display in the fabulous and beautiful Graphic 45 booth in Phoenix for Creativation but it was also taken and put on display at the Creative World show in Frankfurt, Germany-(I spied it in a video!)


This collection will be arriving in stores this month, I hope you'll check it out. Call your LSS and ask when they will have it on their shelves.  I'm positive that you will not be disappointed with this collection and you will be happy with whatever you decide to create with it.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts