Portrait of a Lady Cardfolio and Cards with Graphic 45


Hello everyone!  I'm excited to share with you today my Portrait of a Lady Cardfolio and cards that will be one of the projects for my Graphic 45 Workshop Retreat in April!  If you've already signed up for the retreat, I hope you love this project and will be excited to create it!  This will be our first project for the retreat and we will start on it at 7:00 p.m. right after dinner on Thursday night.  I will be sending out more retreat details in an email within the next week or so with our project schedule but I do want you to know that you can arrive anytime on Thursday, April 6th after 10:00 a.m.  Lunch will be on your own and you can work on any crafty project that you'd like to bring.  This will be one of our free crafting times as we wait for everyone to arrive.

This Cardfolio holds six A2 cards and envelopes.  You will receive all the materials--flowers, ribbon, cardstock and Portrait of a Lady papers plus instructions to create this and all six cards. You'll even get the envelopes! Here it is opened up with all the cards inside.


So that the cards will fit in the Cardfolio and also in the envelopes for mailing, they are created relatively flat.  If you think you might want to add any thicker embellishments or chipboard pieces, you will have to bring your own for that. The matching chipboard sets for this collection can be purchased at Flossie Scrapper in Joshua, Texas about 25 minutes from the retreat house in Mansfield.



For those of you who cannot stay overnight at the retreat, I do have a couple of "day cropper" openings for this project on a first come, first served basis.  The cost for this project kit is $45.00 and you can come work on it with the others from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Thursday, April 6th only.  Payment for the workshop and supplies must be paid in full to hold your spot.  (Non-refundable) If interested, let me know so I can send you a Paypal invoice.  There are no meals included with this project but you will be eligible for the door prize during this session!

I will be announcing other "day cropper" sessions for the other projects in the next week or so. Also, if you think you might be interested in staying for the whole retreat, contact me asap so I can see if I can work you in or not.

This week I will be finishing up on the Train Case with a mini Passport album. That will be one of our Saturday projects.  I'll share as soon as I have it finished and photos taken.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts