Roses are RED, Violets are BLUE Cards in Envy Challenge


We have a color card challenge this time over on Cards in Envy!  Red and Blue cards, any occasion.  I decided to go with a birthday card created from my Graphic 45 stash.  I love how this turned out with lots of layering and yet, still flat enough to go in an envelope for mailing.

Here in the USA, traditionally, you think of red & blue for patriotic cards and the 4th of July but it is really a great color combination for any occasion.

Below is a list of the supplies I used:
  • White Cardstock Base

  • Graphic 45 6x6 Time to Flourish Patterns/Solids Paper Pad

  • Graphic 45 Children's Hour 12x12 Sticker Sheet

  • Button Twine

  • Beacon's 3-in-1 Glue

  • Red Flat Back Pearls

  • Foam Tape

  • Glossy Accents

  • Wink of Stella, Clear


Thank you so much for stopping by and do check  out the card challenge over on Cards in Envy.  I don't normally have a blog post over the weekend but I did yesterday as my  Graphic 45 "Follow Your Butterflies" project was on their blog, so please check it out by scrolling down or clicking on the blog post title below.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts