Authentique Meadow Pocket Folio for Country Craft Creations


Hello and happy Monday Tuesday to you! Boy, it's going to be hard to keep the days straight this week!  So, in case you missed it....my 2 year term as a Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador (Designer) ends this week.  I've already shared my farewell post here and over on the G45 blog.  Will I no longer create with Graphic 45? What do you think? Of course I'll still create with their gorgeous products! But I'll also be creating with other paper lines too because (in case you've missed this news) I'm now a designer for Country Craft Creations, a fabulous online store where you can order and quickly receive so many of your favorite paper lines and supplies.  

This is my first project for Country Craft Creations using Authentique's new "Meadow" collection! It's beautiful and of course, you can order it all at www.countrycraftcreations.com.  I made this pocket folio that has a special see through acetate pocket on the inside for a large photo or whatever you might want to put in the pocket plus it has lots of pull outs, inserts and pockets for memorabilia and photos.  And, it's easy to make.  I've done a two part video tutorial for you on YouTube so you can follow along and make one for yourself.

Showcase Video (To see what it looks like)



Part 1 Tutorial



Part 2 Tutorial


Here's a few photos of the inside:

















What's fun about this collection is you can go through all your leftover flowers and use them for this project as there's always lots of different flowers in the meadow, right?

I hope you'll give this project a try.  I think you'll like it and if you are a card maker, check back tomorrow or Thursday (I'm running a day late) for my card and tutorial on making a special box for the card also using the Authentique Meadow collection.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts