Last Project as a Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador: Floral Shoppe Stuffed Envelopes




For my last project as a Graphic 45 Brand Ambassador, I was inspired to create a Stuffed Envelope.  I’ve seen many of these on Pinterest and YouTube  but had yet to make one.  There was something about the beautiful Graphic 45 Floral Shoppe collection that said to me it would be beautiful for such a project.  And then I thought about the envelopes I might use and came up with the idea of using the large Graphic 45 Policy Envelopes which would make my stuffed envelopes very, very sturdy!

Yes, I made two.  One for myself to work out all the details and then another for a gift so I could make the following tutorial video.  Now you can make one too!




These are so fun to create and I can’t believe I’ve waited to take a turn at making a Stuffed Envelope.  



Graphic 45 Supplies:

Other Supplies:
  • 49 & Market Flowers
  • Hug Snug Seam Binding Ribbon - Moss Green & Vivid  Pink
  • Prima Mini Gold Prills
  • White Lace
  • 4” Doilies
  • Large Office Paper Clip
  • Corner Rounder
  • 1” Circle Punch
  • Tag Topper Punch
  • Art Glitter Designer Glue

I designed my Stuffed Envelope  to also stand up.
 

And I added a pocket with tags to the back.   
 

Here’s a close up of the back pocket. I loved using the new Graphic 45 Large Tag & Flowers Die Set with the beautiful floral pieces to create my own flowers and greenery.


Don’t be afraid to use the Graphic 45 patterned paper to die cut out the  floral pieces to create your flowers.  The colors are beautiful and the patterns fit in perfectly on your project and of course, matches all the other patterns and elements you are using.

Layer up your chipboard pieces to add dimension to your project.
 
When arranging and gluing flowers/bows on to your project, push them up against and under each other rather than just gluing them down flat.
 

Make your own straw of patterned paper from the collection to create a fun embellishment. It’s easy and I show you how in the tutorial video linked above.
 



I have so enjoyed the past two years creating for Graphic 45 and sharing my projects with all of you.  I want to thank you for your wonderful comments on the Graphic 45 blog. I also want to thank all of the Graphic 45 family for their generosity with their products and for the inspiration they provide to all of us with their wonderful products and designs. And I want to thank them for selecting me and giving me the honor of being on this team for two years.  I also want to thank the other Brand Ambassadors as well as the Grand Ambassadors and Special Project Designers for being so encouraging and for being my friend and for inspiring me with their beautiful projects.  Again, thank you to all of YOU who read the blog posts, became excited about the new products and our G45 projects..  I’ll still be here on my blog, creating and sharing my projects as well as on YouTube, Snapguide and other places on the internet.  I'm excited to share that I am designing for Country Craft Creations, a wonderful online shop that has a fabulous design team and inspiring Facebook page.  I hope to see you there and here!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy





Popular Posts