Feeling Sketchy for Cards in Envy



Hello! It's the third Monday of May. Wow! Summer will be gone before we know it!!  It's time for a new card challenge over on Cards in Envy and this time we are "Feeling Sketchy."   Yes, we want to see cards that you create from your favorite card sketch.  I love card sketches because they really help you to jump start your card creativity.  I have several favorites.  But for today's card, I decided to create a really quick one with a sketch from My Favorite Things and use an older stamp set I've had for a while and patterned papers from my stash.  No surprise here--the stamp set featured cats! I'll confess.  I'm an old cat lady! Ha, ha.



Here's my supply list:
  • 110 lb. Neenah Smooth Solar White Cardstock for the base & images
  • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
  • Copic Markers
  • Jane's Doodles "Cats at Play" Stamp Set (images + sentiment)
  • Photo Play Julie Nutting "Seeds of Kindness" 6x6 Paper Pad
  • Circle Die and Rectangle Die
  • Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter Drops
  • Art Glitter Designer Glue (Available for purchase at www.countrycraftcreations.)
  • MFT Card Sketch # 376

Thank you so much for checking out my blog post! I hope to share another card next Monday using a different "favorite" sketch.  Also, I'm creating a project and tutorial for Country Craft Creations that I plan on sharing this week.  Please check out the card challenge over on Cards in Envy. We'd love to see your card and favorite sketch. Remember, your card must be flat enough to fit in an envelope for mailing.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts