I Love My Swing


There are many things and people I have loved in my lifetime.  I fondly remember as a kid how much I loved my swing that hung from an oak tree branch, made from a flat board and some rope.  When you were flying high in that swing the world was left behind.  So when I saw this adorable image from our sponsor, A Day for Daisies, for the Digi Haven Love/Valentine/Cherish challenge; I knew it was the image I wanted to use to design my card.

I colored the sweet image and the background "sky" with my Copic Markers and then put it together with some fabulous Love/Valentine papers.  I hand cut the banner tag, stamped the "Loving you is an easy thing to do" sentiment and tied it on with some natural twine.

Supplies Used:

  • Designer papers by Bo Bunny, "Love Letters" collection, 6x6
  • American Crafts Natural Twine
  • Stampin' Up! Melon Mambo Ink
  • Papertrey Ink Signature Greetings II Sentiment Stamp
  • I Love My Swing digi image from A Day for Daisies 
  • Copic Markers
Now it's your turn.  Create a Love/Valentine/Cherish card and share it with the Digi Haven challenge. One thing, make sure you use a DIGI image.  You know what? You don't have to make a card for the challenge.  You can make a gift bag, gift card holder, mini album... just create and share and use a digi.

Have a great day and enjoy your weekend too!



Popular Posts