Just a Note, Just a Honey Bee...



So, what does a honey bee do to stay warm in the winter?  She wears furry ear muffs, shoes and a beehive dress, of course. Ha, ha.

Okay, I decided that since February is almost gone that I needed to make a card with NO pink.  Ugh. So very hard for me. Seriously.  I had a terrible time.  I even had to color this cute little honey bee image TWICE.  I finally ended up with this card from these designer papers but I'm still not feeling it.  I guess I just should have given up and added in that pink color somewhere.

Anyway....This adorable "Winter Honey Bee" digital stamp image is from our sponsor, Lacy Sunshine for our sketch challenge on Seems a Little Sketchy.  I colored her up with my Copics and matted her to some snowflake print designer paper and stamped, matted the "just a note" sentiment.  I fussy cut out the floral piece and banner on the left to follow Seems a Little Sketchy's Sketch #59.


Supplies Used:
  • Seems a Little Sketchy Sketch #59
  • "Winter Honey Bee" Digital Stamp Image by Lacy Sunshine
  • Papers by We R Memory Keepers, "Winter Frost" 6x6
  • Papertrey Ink Sentiment Stamp from the Daily Designs Set
  • Stampin' Up! Lucky Limeade Ink
  • Copic Markers
I hope you'll use this sketch to create a card for our challenge on Seems a Little Sketchy.  We always award one random challenger a prize from our sponsor which this time is 3 digi images from Lacy Sunshine.

Have a great week!




Popular Posts