Memories of You & Me - The Snapshot Album


Happy Wednesday evening to you!  I thought I'd share a little bit more of my Super 12x12 hidden hinge album--The Snapshot!  Though the papers I used were already fabulous, I added a doily sticker, a camera sticker and a  "Memories of You & Me" card tag to the cover.  I also put black and white Washi tape along the edges of the covers to protect them a bit.  Love how that looks.  I then added some pretty Prima flowers and a butterfly. (The polaroid photo frames and star design was already printed on the paper.)

Today's been a different sort of day for me.  I got to play hooky from the office by forwarding the phones and went to a gym with my daughter for some swimming pool exercise and a lot of time in a hot tub and sauna!  Then when I got home I went on a walk with the dog and cats.  Oh my! It's been quite a while since I've done that much "exercise." But I feel great!  Yes, it was a great day except for my early morning visit to the dentist.  Nothing major--I had that done a few weeks ago when a tooth broke off and I had to get a crown. Today was just for checkup x-rays and a cleaning.  But I still HATE to go to the dentist even for that. But now it is done for 6 months. Yay!!

Below is a close up of the flowers on the album cover so you can see how I arranged them.  I used foam squares and hot glue to make sure they stay stuck.



When you open the album, you see the first page which has two doors that are held closed by a magnet  with a die cut camera.  The charms that hang on the right of the camera is what you pull to open up the doors.


Here's a close up of the camera which was custom cut for me at Cat's Creation's Scrapbook Store.  I have a Time Holtz camera die but on the day I started this album at the LSS, I didn't have it with me and Cat cut this camera for me!  Thank you Cat!


Okay, it's almost time for dinner.  My daughter is cooking us each an individual pizza and is trying a new recipe for a healthy pizza crust made with cauliflower!  Can't wait to see how it turns out and tastes!

Have a great evening.  We will be watching the Women's Figure Skating Short Program for the Olympics!

Popular Posts