Today's MY Day




Shhh...want to know a secret?  Today's my birthday.  Yes, it really is.  Not sure if we'll be doing anything special tonight or not but one thing is for sure--I'm thrilled to be able to say I've put on another year though I wish the lines and wrinkles were not a part of that , but oh well, they come with age. Ha, ha.

Today's card is for the Seems A Little Sketchy challenge #58.  Our sponsor is the fabulously talented Kenny K and since it is February, I wanted to create a love theme Valentine type card for this sketch.  I selected this really cute "Sexy Cupid" digi image from Kenny K Downloads.com.  I had so much fun coloring her with my Copic Markers.

Supplies Used:

  • Seems a Little Sketchy sketch #58
  • Kenny K's "Sexy Cupid"
  • Papers by Crate Paper, "Fourteen" 6x6
  • K & Company Smash Clips
  • Celebrate It! Red Sheer Ribbon
  • Copic Markers
So, what type of card would you make with this sketch?  It's really a simple one and so easy to follow but it looks really nice when put together.  If you use this sketch, be sure to post it on your blog or online photo album and link it to our Sketch #58 challenge on the Seems a Little Sketchy blog.  The challenge runs for 2 weeks and starts today February 10th, my birthday.  Hey! You could make me a birthday card.

Have a wonderful day,



Popular Posts