Computer Woes & Happy Spring!



Hurray!  It's officially the first day of Spring!  Our mornings are still rather cool and I have the thermostat set to 72 degrees but this afternoon it should be that temp outside and I'll be opening the windows.  I'm a bit ahead of myself and already have on capri pants and I'm barefoot! Yes, it's a bit cool but I'll endure. Ha, ha.

I haven't blogged much this week because my main computer is in the shop. Ugh.  It's problems weren't that big a deal but I don't like to let a computer head down the path of destruction and think it's best to nip it in the bud early!  But I do all my blogging with that computer as well as uploading my photos and editing them etc.  I'm on my Macbook Pro laptop right now which normally is in my crafty room for watching videos and tutorials but I've brought it downstairs so I can use it to go online.  I can upload photos to this computer and edit them but it is a different process.  I have to hook up the camera to the computer vs just putting the camera card into the slot on my big computer.  So while I do have some projects I could share, I'm going to wait until my other computer comes home.  But I wanted to do a post today for Spring so I'm using a card that I shared last year that has a Spring time vibe to it.  I love this card.  The cute mouse images are digital stamps from The Stamping Shack which has gone out of business but I'm sharing this anyway.

I hope you have a wonderful day and can get out and enjoy this first day of Spring.  I feel bad for those who are still experiencing winter stuff like snow. I'm sending you wishes that Spring will soon be there for you!

Popular Posts