Just Because


                                            

Hello and Happy Monday!  Great news! My main computer is back home and all fixed up! Seems it had a couple of corrupted Windows files. No virus or such.  It's working fabulous again!

Today we have a new sketch for you and challenge over on Seems a Little Sketchy!  The sponsor this time around is Aurora Wings!  I selected "Forget Me Not" as my image.  I had so much fun coloring her with my Copic Markers! 

Here are a few additional details on what I used to create this card...
  • Paper - Authentique 6x6 pad, "Carefree"
  • Forget Me Not Digi Image from Aurora Wings
  • Copic Markers
  • Purple Hug Snug Seam Binding Ribbon
  • Petaloo Flowers {Floral Embellishments Pack}
  • Acrylic Sentiment Stamp from Papertrey Inks Signature Greeting II set
  • Prima Teak Wall Brown Chalk Ink
  • Stampin' Up! Butterfly Punch
  • Stampin' Up! Piercing Template
  • Piercer & Mat
Now to entice you to make a card using this sketch and to link it to the Seems a Little Sketchy challenge--the PRIZE to one random participant will be a $15 Gift Voucher from Aurora Wings! That is awesome!! I hope one of you will take on this challenge AND win this fabulous prize!

Have a great week!!





Popular Posts