Remember These Moments ~ Photo Frame Memory Box


As promised, here are a couple of photos of my finished Graduation Photo Frame Memory Box.  I got the box done yesterday.  Love, love, love how it turned out!  I'm still working on the album which is laying on my workdesk behind the box.  This project is a Kathy Orta Files Paper Phenomenon tutorial and you can purchase the tutorial from Kathy's Website >HERE<.  I did change it up a bit by using a different handle and magnets that I purchased from Home Depot. The magnets I used are the 1/2" Earth magnets and the handle is a cabinet pull from the hardware store.  In my album I did use 3 of the original pages as designed by Kathy Orta Files and then changed up some of the pages to better accommodate my photos  The album fits inside the Memory Box.



I did purchase a license from Kathy Orta Files to be able to teach this project in a class format and taught two classes last fall at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks store and retreat.  If you are interested in having me teach this class, contact me.

After one very cold, windy day here in North Texas; it looks like we will be enjoying Spring temperatures for the rest of the week and hopefully for the rest of the season.  I just hope Spring stays around a while before we jump right into the hot Summer!

Looks like a slower day here in the office, so I'm hoping to sneak up to my crafty room after lunch.  I need to design a card for a blog challenge I host plus I'd like to do an art journal page for Journal 52 AND finish this Graduation album AND start on another mini album project.  I know I can't do all of that in one afternoon but there's always tomorrow and I'm going to a crop at the LSS on Saturday!

Have a great day!

Popular Posts