What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? March 26, 2014



As I snapped this photo this morning to document my progress on my current project, it occurred to me that I should share it on my blog for What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday!  I have not shared on Wednesday in quite sometime and think I need to get back into the groove of sharing each week.  What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday is a wonderful group of crafters who share each Wednesday by linking their blog post to Julia's blog post on the Stamping Ground.

A bit about what's going on here on my desk.  On Sunday I started working on the February Everyday Kit Club project from Kathy Orta Files of Paper Phenomenon.  This is the Hidden Treasures Trunk and it will have a mini album.  So far, I just have the base assembled and one drawer done.  There will be a trunk type lid on the top and the drawer you see will be covered with a trunk panel so that this drawer is the hidden part.  I have done several of Kathy Orta Files' project but this is the first time I have joined her quarterly Kit Club.  I have a kit that I haven't started on from January and one that will be coming in soon for March that I'm really excited about!  It's a dollhouse and mini album.  I've seen Kathy's finished one and it is adorable!

Anyway, my desk this morning is fairly clean.  Just a few of the tools lying about that I used last night and the chipboard that I've cut for the lid.  It's a semi rainy day here--cloudy with light rain showers off and on.  If I can finish up a few things here in the office I may sneak upstairs this afternoon to work a bit more on this trunk.  Can't wait to start covering it with the beautiful Tim Holtz papers that came with the kit!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

Popular Posts