Spring Wishes!



I think that all of us that have been having winter weather, either a little or a lot, are ready for spring! Today starts a new challenge over on Cards in Envy and the theme is:  THINK GREEN!  At first I was going to make a St. Patty's Day card but decided I didn't really need one so I went for something more spring like.  I will say that making a card with all green is a challenge.  I searched and searched and searched my papers! Obviously I don't buy much paper that is  ALL green!  So I went with a 6x6 designer paper pad from 2013 that had green and light blue.  The green dot paper helped me to make this card predominantly green.

Supplies Used:

  • 2013 Pebbles "Family Ties" 6x6 Designer Paper Pad
  • White Cardstock
  • Light blue velvet scallop ribbon
  • Prima butterfly, colored green with YG83 Copic Marker
  • Green Cardstock
  • Foam Tape
  • Paper Trey Ink Daily Designs Sentiment
  • Stampin' Up! Lucky Limeade Ink
  • Stampin' Up! Paper Shaper Punch for the Sentiment
The Cards in Envy Challenge runs until 6 p.m. (Central Time) Sunday, March 16th.  We don't award any prizes for our challenges, but the designers do get together and pick our favorites and award one FIRST CLASS badge and 3 or more IN THE MAILBOX badges for you to put on your own blog.  Also cards entered into our challenge must be A2 (4.25" x 5.5") size and flat enough to fit in an envelope for mailing.  A perfect challenge for those who make cards for Operation Write Home or other organizations!  I hope you'll check it out and join us by THINKING GREEN!

Have a great day and week!


Popular Posts