Sprinkles of Happy Thoughts! Digi Haven Challenge



Hello and Happy Friday!  Today we have a new challenge on Digi Haven!  Our sponsor is Whoopsi Daisy Digis and I used this cute Waving Fairy from their sheet # 199

For the papers, I went with another older 6x6 paper pad, Indie Chic "Saffron" by My Mind's Eye.  I have so many 6x6 pads.  You can really make a lot of cards with one pack.  I feel that I can't buy any new ones until I've used up most of the ones I have.  I couldn't resist though and bought two new 2014 pads at the LSS on Saturday.

I also used a bit of black cardstock to mat the sentiment which is a Papertrey Ink acrylic stamp from their Handwritten Notes set.  I added some Recollections Black Rhinestone Scrolls behind the fairy and then added Glam Pink Stickles to her wings, flower and hearts.

Okay, it's your turn to create a project featuring Things with Wings and share it on the Digi Haven challenge blog post.  Remember that you must use a digi image.  There will be a prize from our sponsor awarded to one random winner from those who link up their projects.  You have two weeks!

Have a fabulous weekend!



Popular Posts