Hopes of Spring and It's GREEN!



Hello and Happy Friday!  Today's card is for the Digi Haven Challenge--GREEN! The challenge is not just green but at least THREE shades of GREEN!  For this card I went to my 12x12 paper stash and pulled out a couple of pieces of green.  The background border piece is a solid green on the back of a patterned paper and the background paper is a beige green with pre-printed scribbles and the bee and butterfly which I thought worked really well with the digi image I received from our sponsor, Beccy's Place. I colored up the frog and oleander image with my Copic Markers.

Other supplies that I used for this card:
  • Papers, 12x12 Prima "Nectar Fields" from the Sun Kiss Collection  and Webster's Pages "Clean & Simple"
  • Ribbon, May Arts
  • Stickles, Lime Green & Yellow
The Digi Haven challenge runs for 2 weeks and there will be one random winner for a prize from Beccy's Place plus the design team picks their favorites and award badges.  Hope you'll play along and create a project that has at least THREE shades of GREEN!  As for me, I'm hoping for SPRING and GREEN is a great spring color!

Have a great weekend!





Popular Posts