Being With You Makes Christmas Special {TBT on Monday}


Happy Monday for the week of Christmas!  I can't believe it is almost here.  Have a few gifts to wrap yet and some cookies to bake {that's all that hubby ever wants for Christmas--a huge tin of cookies!}

Since Thursday is Christmas day, I decided to do a "Throwback Thursday" craft post TODAY.  This is a card I created back in 2012 for The Stamping Shack Design Team.  I shared the instructions for it in the original post but today, I went ahead and did a Snapguide tutorial for you. Enjoy!


I hope you each have a wonderful week and a very Merry Christmas! I may or may not be back with more posts.  It just depends on how everything goes and if I have extra time.  I have a couple of unfinished Christmas projects (luckily they are not gifts) on my workdesk so will see if I have time to play with those or not.  Or I could share some exciting news about me and my crafts in the next few days.....

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts