Vintage Santa Tag Book {TBT}


I made this tag book back in July of 2013.  It is still one of my favorite creations and I thought I'd share it today as a Throwback Thursday project/post.{TBT}  All week I've been meaning to share some of my CURRENT Christmas projects but my job in my hubby's construction office has kept me busy plus I had some video tutorials that had to be re-uploaded.  Anyway, hopefully today I will get to finish up a couple of things in my craft room and share them here on the blog over the next few days.

Here's a bit of what I had to say about this Christmas Tag Book in  my post in 2013: "I want to share my Christmas Tag Book that I made a couple of weeks ago.  It will hold eight large tags with some embellishments on them.  I custom made the envelopes or pockets for the tags to hold the larger size and then made the cover and closure for the bigger envelopes.  It took a bit of measuring and math which I don't like to do but in the end it was worth it.  I guess paying attention in math class now and then did help me some.  I did a quick video too to show you how it looks on the inside and how it opens up.  I did have one glaring error (my mouth goes faster than my brain) but I've added text on the video to correct it.  I didn't want to re-record the video and figured you all would be okay with it this way."



Okay, that's it for today for now.  I need to finish up a few office things and then maybe I can sneak upstairs for some much needed craft room time! {Hmmm...in the video I say that I was going to make one for my Halloween tags.  Oops! I never did get around to doing that! Ha, ha.}

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts