Merry Christmas { Accordian Fold Cards }


Last Saturday I was browsing around on YouTube {when I should have been crafting} and came across a tutorial on creating accordian fold cards.  Loved it, so I made four and I'm sharing three of them here today.  {I've already given one away!}

And before I forget, here's the link to the tutorial video by nwlady1949:  Accordian Fold Cards Tutorial.

For the first two cards that I made, I used some beautiful Webster's Pages paper from last year.  I just love the delicate roses. Both cards turned out almost identical except that this one has a dimensional rose and leaves added.

We have plans for tomorrow evening to go to dinner with old friends and then out to see "Tuna Christmas."  I'm looking forward to it, but not sure hubby is. Well, he is looking forward to dinner and spending time with friends.  It's the show part I'm not sure about. Or should I say that he's not sure about. Ha, Ha.

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts