Candy Cane Mini Album + My Crafty News for 2015!!


Okay, this is funny--at least to me.  I've mentioned a couple of times here on the blog {or on Facebook} that I had exciting news to share regarding my crafting for 2015.  I didn't even notice that I'd unintentionally put a sneak peek of the news right here on my side bar!  I'd created a badge and did a preview to see how it looked but "thought" that I didn't save it.  Guess I did because it's right there for you all to see, if you noticed.  Ha, ha.

Anyway.....my exciting news regarding my crafting for 2015 is...........I will be on the Design Team for Scrappin' Goodtime in Corsicana, Texas for 2015 starting January 1st!!  This means I will be designing projects to display at the store using product kits and I will be teaching classes now and then and participating in other special events.  I applied for the Design Team in mid December by sending Susie, the store owner, this little Candy Cane Mini Album.  It is so cute!  I made it with a chipboard cover & spine and then created the pages out of candy cane stripe paper bags from Pebbles Inc.   I also used the Home for Christmas collection papers and embellishments from Pebbles Inc. to finish the project.

The album is on display at Scrappin' Goodtime and several ladies wanted to take a class to make their own!  Which means my first class to teach will be on January 17th at 1:00 p.m. The class fee which includes everything you need to create this project is just $45.00  You can find out more information and a tool/supply list by clicking on the Scrappin' Goodtime Facebook page

I'm having a really hard time getting anything done today! This always seems to happen after a holiday and when you've had several days away from your normal routine.  I did finish up on a Christmas file folder/folio type album yesterday and hope to share it here on the blog tomorrow.

Happy Crafting,

Popular Posts