Announcing My Graphic 45 Workshop Retreat!!


I love Graphic 45! I love designing with Graphic 45 and I love sharing, teaching my projects to others.  I'd love to meet other Graphic 45 crafters and enthusiasts in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex (or other cities/states if you wish to drive or fly in!) So I've booked the Crafty Creations Retreat House in Mansfield, Texas to host a fun 3 night,  4 day workshop retreat featuring projects and mini classes using Graphic 45 products (all Graphic 45 supplies needed for the projects are included in your fee along with your lodging and meals!)  See the above for date, price, deposit and how to contact me to sign up.  Space is VERY limited! So don't wait too long! For more information about the retreat venue, check out their website at:  http://www.craftycreationsretreat.com/




Popular Posts