Happy Valentine's Day Card for Graphic 45



This Valentine card that I designed for Graphic 45 is on their blog today.  I created this with their Off to the Races paper collection which normally you wouldn't associate with a love or Valentine card but the rose images on the paper are so gorgeous.  Plus the ladies in their fabulous race hats are to die for. The color palette of this collection works stunningly for a Valentine card.

I also used a different technique to alter just a bit the Graphic 45 Shabby Chic Metal Door Plates and I used the same technique on the oval frame that I purchased at the local trade days.  I share tips on how I did this in the post over on the Graphic 45 blog plus more photos of my card.


I have been really busy in the craft room since Christmas.  I've designed several different projects for the Graphic 45 booth at the CHA Creativation show last week in Arizona.  I would have loved to have gone to the show just to meet everyone  and to see all the different projects but I still have other projects to create especially for my Graphic 45 Retreat Workshop in April of this year and it's not a good time of the year to leave our construction business office.

Anyway, I hope you'll check out this card over on the Graphic 45 blog AND if you'd like to attend my Graphic 45 Workshop Retreat, I still have some openings.  It will be held at the Crafty Creations Retreat house in Mansfield, Texas on April 6-9, 2017.  You can arrive as early as 10:00 a.m. that Thursday and leave by 6:00 p.m. on Sunday.  The cost per person is $275 with $85 of that payable as a non-refundable deposit to hold your place.  Our first project will be on Thursday evening but you can come and work on other projects that you might want to work on during the times we are not doing a Graphic 45 project.  I have plans for at least 4 projects plus Make & Takes  and the retreat fee includes the Graphic 45 supplies you will need for those projects plus a door prize each day and a goody bag. All meals except for Thursday lunch are also included. Let me know if you might like to attend.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts