Let It Snow Mini Canvas


Okay, I must be suffering from after the holidays mental shut down or something!  I created this Let it Snow mini canvas for the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts blog on the 4th, last Wednesday.  And I'm 95% certain that I did a blog post about it here in my own blog....but, it's not to be found.  Not in drafts, not posted on the wrong day, nothing,  nada.  So perhaps I typed it and didn't save it?? Ugh.  But anyway, I shall share it with you today!   As I said, I created this for the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts January 4th blog post.  Here is the link > Mixed Media Let It Snow Canvas.  Just click on it and you'll be on the GSL blog and my post over there where you'll find more photos of this project and my YouTube video on how I made it.  This would have been much more appropriate for my blog last week as we did have a bit of snow here in Texas.  This week we will be near 80 degrees!  Wow!

My apologies to Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts for losing my post. I have had a lot of office paperwork and crafting assignments on my to do list but that's really no excuse.  But I still wonder where that post went!!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts