Sneak Peek Friday


After a day and a half in the office doing fun stuff like Payroll Tax Reports--940, 941, W2, W3, TEC etc.  I got to spend the afternoon today in the crafty room and then I went outside for a walk for an hour because our weather is so nice.  I intended to work on one of the projects for my upcoming Graphic 45 Workshop Retreat but there was an unfinished Gypsy Soul Laser Cut project on my work table and I decided to finish that.  And I did.  It won't be on their blog or mine until February 1st but I thought I'd give a little glimpse of it to see if you could figure out what it is.

I may to get to work more on projects tonight but for sure tomorrow and maybe I'll have a rare Saturday or Sunday blog post for you.

Have a great weekend and...

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts