Valentine's Wreath for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts

February will soon be here--the month of love and Valentines!  Today I've shared a beautiful Valentine Wreath on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts blog using several of their different chipboard sets and a chipboard wreath base.  I had so much fun creating this and it was really easy.  The chipboard wreath base is wrapped with ribbon and all the chipboard hearts are finished with either embossing powder or Nuvo Embellishment Mousse Rub.  I even found a bit of vintage Graphic 45 paper to use on this!  I know I've had this little bag of scrap paper for several years. I'm not even sure when this collection came out but I kept the leftover cut outs and they were perfect for this wreath.

To see more photos of this project, the YouTube Tutorial Video and the Supply List, just click >HERE to go over to the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Blog<  I'll be checking to see if anyone goes and takes a look so please do leave me a comment over there.

Edited to add the supply list and tutorial video:

Supply List:


Here's one more close up photo:


Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts