Texas Graphic 45 Workshop Retreat Update

Graphic 45 Workshop Retreat Update! Scroll Down...


Hello everyone.  If you have already sent in your $85 deposit--thank you so much!!  And if you indicated interest but have not paid a deposit, please note that your place and lodging room is not guaranteed until deposit is received.  Two bedrooms in the house have already been filled!

I also wanted to let you all know that I have put pencil to paper and I'm excited to share that you will be doing FOUR Graphic 45 projects during this fabulous workshop weekend and all of the Graphic 45 supplies for those projects are included in your fee!
  1. Portrait of a Lady Card Folio with 6 beautiful cards

  2. Nature Sketchbook Mini Box Album

  3. Cafe' Parisian Treasure Box  OR Nature Sketchbook Treasure Box*

  4. Vintage Hollywood Passport Album with bonus Train Case
I will be sharing photos of these as soon as I have the sample projects completed.  I have to wait until I receive the newest paper collections before I can even start on those but hope to have them soon!  The Cafe' Parisian Treasure Box is shown in the flyer photo above.  *I will have base album kits available for purchase that will fit inside  your treasure box if you want an album for your project.  The album kits are an extra cost and are pre-cut chipboard plus cardstock.  You should have plenty of patterned paper from your Graphic 45 collection that comes with the box to finish the album.

I'm so excited to be hosting this retreat and sharing with you my love of all things Graphic 45!    If I have any openings for Day Croppers, that will be announced at a later date depending on space availability and kits available.

Please contact me if you'd like to register (deposit may be paid by check or Paypal) or if you have any questions.

Happy Crafting
Sandy

Popular Posts