Mardi Gras Masks for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts


Hi everyone! Here it is February 1st!  A few posts back, I shared a sneak peek of this project and a couple of you were able to guess what they were and some of you thought they were on another project,   I did put a mask on it but these are different ones!  I created these for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts using their fabulous chipboard Masks Shape Set! I decided to decorate each one differently and use different techniques.  As a Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Educator, I have done a YouTube tutorial video on all three of the techniques used on these chipboard masks.   I invite you to head over to the GSL blog where I've done the post for today and you'll find a close up image of each mask plus the video and a supply list.

Edited to add the supply list and tutorial video:

Supply List:
  • Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts Masks Shape Set #D12D
  • Graphic 45 Midnight Masquerade Paper
  • Nuvo Glitter Drops, Pink
  • Nuvo Crystal Drops - Teal
  • Nuvo Embellishment Mousse, Antique or Indian Gold
  • Nuvo Embellishment Mousse, Mother of Pearl
  • Nuvo Embellishment Mousse, Peony Pink
  • Ultra Fine Glitter, Yellow
  • Scor-Tape, 5"
  • Glossy Accents
  • 3-in-1 Glue
  • Gold Rhinestones
  • Prima & Petaloo Flowers
  • Decorative Party Straws
  • Beads
  • Prima Gold Pearls
  • Rhinestones, Sequins and other stick on embellishments in black, red & pink
  • Ribbons, Satin Cord, Eyelash Ribbon
  • Tulle
  • Seam Binding Ribbon


Looks like it will be another busy week here in the office and in my craft room.  I've got lots of things I want  need to work on.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts