3 x 3 Craft Challenge for Graphic 45 - Spool Wheel Case


Hello, I hope you had a fabulous weekend!  Today, Graphic 45 introduces a new, fun challenge for three of their Brand Ambassadors.  I'm participating in this first challenge called "3x3 Craft Challenge."  Three Brand Ambassadors are to create a project using three Graphic 45 products.  This time we were asked to use:
  1. Graphic 45 Kraft Deep Square Matchbox

  2. Graphic 45 Prints & Solids Pad, 12x12 (Any Collection)

  3. Graphic 45 Tags & Pockets
I decided to use the Midnight Masquerade collection and create a Spool Wheel Case with a miniature scene inside.  The challenge on this one for me was creating a project with product that had no "images" for fussy cutting. But guess what? You can fussy cut the images in the Tags & Pockets and they are extra sturdy and work great for images that need to stand and for layering.

I love how this project turned out!  I used several different metal and jewelry findings that I've collected from the junk store. Plus beads to create the mini perfume bottles that are inside the box.


There are more photos of my project in the Graphic 45 blog post today. I'm excited to see what fellow Brand Ambassadors Marina & Katelyn created for this challenge. On the G45 blog you'll note that in my blurb, a couple of times, I call this the"craft basket challenge" as that was it's original name but last week it was changed to "3x3" and I forgot to update the text for my project. But it is definitely the new 3x3 Graphic 45 challenge and if you comment on their blog posts this week, you'll win a fabulous prize worth $95!!  Do check it out!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts