Finish it Friday! Family Reunion Mini Album




Last year (I think it was last year), I purchased this really cute paper pack called "Family Reunion" by Echo Park at Flossie Scrappers.  It was a Mini Theme set and only came with 6 each 12x12 papers and an 6x12 sticker sheet.  Now, I'm not sure WHY I only bought one with it being such a small pack.  But I did.  I proceeded to make a mini Family album out of chipboard that measures 9 1/4" wide x 8" tall.  It has 10 cardstock base pages and they measure 8 1/2" wide x 7 1/2" tall.  I was adding in flips, flaps and pockets and patterning it as I went.  Then I ran out of patterned paper.  Yep.  I needed more so I set it aside with the intent of buying more and forgot.  So here it is a year later and the album is still unfinished.  As with most paper lines a year later is way to long to even think of finding it again.  I'll just have to match it up to some other collection or use similar solid colors.  It's appropriate that I pulled this album out of my unfinished basket as next weekend is my annual family reunion.  We'll be camping at Mineral Wells State Park here in Texas.  I hope it doesn't rain!

Here's what I had done so far on the album:



As you can see, I didn't get far.  I now need more paper in similar prints and colors to finish this album.


With this album I am re-starting my "Finish it Friday" series.  I have several projects that I need to finish and this will be the first one.  I  hope to work on it tonight and maybe get it done by next Friday.  If I do, I will share the finished album and then announce my next project to be finished.

I'm also having a bit of problems with my photo uploading on my blog.  I think it's a Wordpress plug-in issue.  When I deactivate all my plug-ins, I can upload a photo to my blog.  When I activate them all in groups of 6, I can still upload BUT after a bit I can no longer upload. Very frustrating!  So I'll be working on that too. Otherwise, it's been a great Friday.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts