The Cats Meow for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts



Hello everyone! Today's my turn on the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts blog and I have a quick, fun little project.  I love cats and have quite a few living here at my house. So I thought I'd use the GSL Tiny Matchbox Theatre chipboard kit to make a fun wall hanging that I'm calling the "Cat's Meow."  The matchbox is so easy to put together.  I've done a YouTube video on how I assembled mine, painted and patterned it with some Graphic 45 Raining Cats & Dogs.  This would make a great gift for any theme that you might have in mind.

Here's my tutorial:





Supplies Used:

Check out the Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts store at gslcuts.com to order several of these very inexpensive Tiny Matchbox Theatre Chipboard kits to have on hand when you need a quick project.  I'll be back on their blog July 5th with another project.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy







Popular Posts