Sneak Peek on Monday for Finish it Friday




I did it! I finished this album!! Not on Friday night as planned though I did work on it that night but over the course of the weekend I got it done including three other Design projects.  Now I'm editing a bunch of photos and videos to get it all finished for future blogs and deadlines.  So....what did I do about not having enough paper of the original collection?  Well, I pulled out a really fun Summer pack from last year? the year before?  And changed the album from a "family reunion" album to a "family reunion, summer vacation" album.  Love, love, love it.  Here's one more sneak peek of another double page spread in it.


I will share more in my Finish it Friday post this coming Friday, June 16th plus I'll pick another "Finish it Friday project."

Psst.... family members...if you like this album, it just may be in the family auction or in a raffle this weekend.  Just in case you might be interested.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts