Finish it Friday Keep it Sassy with "Fabulous"


Well, hello.  Finally I find the time to write my post for this weeks' Finish it Friday.  It's been a Friday of finishing things up or starting things or something.  Ha, ha.  I've finished cutting kits for my class tomorrow, I finished bagging those kits, I finished picking up the instruction copies for that class and I've finished packing for tomorrow.  I finished ordering the air conditioner people to come out and check one of our units on this the hottest day of the season (so far) and we are ordering a new attic unit. Ugh--it's not the main part of the house where I'm at but still.... I finished ordering and paying for a Port-a-pot to be set up outside. Yes. You read that right.  Roofers are starting on our new metal roof Monday or Tuesday and we want to be sure they have a place to "go."  I finished all the invoices for this week and finished making all the check deposits.  Whew. That's a lot of Finish it Friday!  And now I'm taking a few minutes to share with you my next Finish it Friday project.  I'm hoping to work on it Sunday but I have other deadlines so not sure how that will go but I will update you next Friday if I got anything done on this one.  It's not an old unfinished project as I started on it National Scrapbook Day of this year but it is one that I want to get done!


It's an adorable album in a box created from card stock and patterned paper.  The tutorial is online through Country Craft Creations' Facebook Page.  I'm using Authentique's "Fabulous" paper collection.  Love the patterns and colors.  I haven't really looked at my box album since I started working on it but I think maybe I assembled it wrong, not that it matters but I'm pretty sure mine does not open the same as the one in the tutorial.  See, even I make mistakes but it's okay and if I hadn't told you, you would not have known.  So that's it, my next Finish it Friday project and all the ribbon and stuff I may put in it.  I hope you get a chance to craft this weekend whether it's a card, layout, mini album, tag or home decor. Just have fun and stay cool!

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

P.S. I'll have a fun blog post on Monday featuring my other June Graphic 45 project.  It's something I created for their new 3x3 Craft Challenge, check out their blog post (and mine) on Monday.

Popular Posts