Brand Ambassador for Graphic 45 & Cafe Parisian Travel Journal


Today's an exciting day for me!  I know I've already shared that I will be on the Graphic 45 Design Team for another year but today is the day that the spotlight is on me on their blog.  Along with some details and fun facts about me, I share this Cafe Parisian Travel Journal that I created  and a tutorial video on how you can create one using Eileen Hull's Travel Journal Die on your Big Shot.  All of the Graphic 45 Designers from last year (except those few who had already served 2 years) are returning for another year and we were given the new name of Brand Ambassador rather than Designer.  There are new and exciting things that we will be doing as Brand Ambassadors plus you may have already noticed the new Graphic 45 website and blog.


I added in lots of pockets and flaps and a pen holder/memo pad too!


Please visit the Graphic 45 blog today and  leave a comment over there for a chance at this weeks' fabulous Graphic 45 prize giveaway (winner will be announced tomorrow--Friday).   Just click on the link below.



I hope you will join me throughout the year as I create new projects with the beautiful Graphic 45 papers.  It is my goal to inspire you to create lovely things too with Graphic 45.

Happy Crafting!
Sandy

Popular Posts