Bug Me! for Cards in Envy


Hello and happy first Monday in August.  Yes, August! Wow!  Today we have a new card challenge over on Cards in Envy. This should be a fun one as the theme is "Bug Me!"  That means we are looking for cards that feature bugs & insects and yes, butterflies count too.  I had to scramble a bit to find an image with "bugs." I ended up buying this adorable digi stamp image from Sassy Cheryl's and coloring it with my Copic markers.  Now, it's been some time I guess since I've colored and I was a bit rusty! Especially with the hair coloring so I had to brush up on that and make 3 attempts but I'm happy with the end result.  I did discover a few markers that need replaced or rather refilled.  My card is a 6"x6" this time as if I'd gone any smaller that image scene would have been really hard to color!

Here's the supply list of what I used to create my card:

I love the sentiment that came with the digi image--"Your present situation, is not your final destination"


If you make cards, please check out our challenge at Cards in Envy and create a card or two for this fun "Bug Me!" challenge.

Happy Crafting!

Sandy

Popular Posts