Mysterious Folio Album for Graphic 45


I'm up on the Graphic 45 blog today with this Mysterious Folio Album using their Master Detective paper collection. It's mysterious because it has some secret places starting with the cover, lots of places for photos and it fits in a mysterious secret compartment in my Master Detective Curio Cabinet that  I shared a few days ago!  This is no small wimpy Folio album!  It's big!  When opened completely up, it measures 41 inches!!  It's about 10 1/2 inches tall and about 9 1/2" wide!!  This album also has a few "sliders" for even more fun and mystery!  And yes, this will be the album you create if you sign up for my two day September class at Flossie Scrapper.  It fits perfectly into the Curio Cabinet.  In class though you will make a blank one in case you want to use a different paper collection that you provide yourself. Sign ups will start next week at the store and this will be on display there very soon!  I'll do another post later with the sign up details once I've turned it in.

Oh look! There's one of those mysterious sliders on the cover! See how that skull in the bowl slides right up to reveal...the unknown victim! Ha, ha.

I think you will really like this folio album in what ever paper collection you choose but I do love it in this Graphic 45 Master Detective for Halloween!

Please check out my blog post over on Graphic 45 and leave a comment here and there if you have the time. I love to know that you've stopped by.  I can always see that many have visited but not who...why be so mysterious? Do I have to send Sherlock Holmes out after you?  Have a great weekend and...

Happy Crafting!

Sandy


For instructions on how to create this large folio album, check out my Snapguide tutorial that I created for Graphic 45.  Click >HERE< 

P.S.  Finish It Friday will hopefully return next week.  I missed last week because I didn't get to work on it. Bummer. And this week even if I work on it before the day is done, I don't like sharing two posts on the same day so this Graphic 45 post takes top billing.  But next Friday, maybe I'll have something for you on it next Friday.  Check back Monday for a new Cards in Envy card challenge and creation.

Popular Posts