"We Flamin-go Together" for Cards in Envy


Hi everyone! It's time for another Cards in Envy challenge for this very hot month of August.  Our theme is "Penny for Your Thoughts" where you must use a thought or speech bubble on your card.  I had this fun speech bubble die that I wanted to use.  And last month at my LSS (Flossie Scrapper) I bought this adorable flamingo paper and knew I wanted to use it in a card for this challenge.  I also bought the cute flamingo stamp set and dies.  Just for this card.  Surely I'm not the only one to ever do this.  But I do love this card so I think I will use it all again soon even if I don't share it here on the blog.

Card Creation Details:
  • White Cardstock

  • Echo Park 12x12 Summer Dreams "Bikini Style" Paper (the flamingos)

  • Graphic 45 Time to Flourish 6x6 Patterns & Solids (the dot background)

  • Lawn Fawn Speech Bubble Die

  • Lawn Fawn "Flamingo Together" Acrylic Stamp Set & Die Set

  • Black Tuxedo Momento Ink

  • Color Box Graphic 45 Decades Ink "Robin's Egg" Blue

  • Copic Markers, RV00, RV25 and Y35

  • Art Glitter Designer Glue

  • Foam Dots


This was another easy card to make--stamping, quick and easy Copic coloring and cutting out the elements with the Big Shot and dies. Some paper layers and it's done.

If you love to make cards, please come over to Cards in Envy and check out our card challenge.  We don't award prizes but we do give out badges for your blog to the First Class Card and to those chosen as Designers' favorites as In the Mailbox.  It's just for fun but we'd love to have you!

Happy Crafting!

Sandy




Popular Posts