Life is Better at the Beach Card {TBT}


Last week I had to do a bit of clean up on my blog removing a couple of spam posts and some of my own that showed as duplicates on the same day though those only showed up on my end and not out there for the rest of you.  But anyway, I scrolled though my own blog and spied some favorite creations I've done in the past so I saved them to use for Throw Back Thursday {TBT} posts now and then.

I made this card back in June 2014 for the Digi Haven card challenge that is now closed.  This has always been one of my favorite backgrounds that I've done.  I created it using different colors of Tim Holtz Distress Inks.  This card is also appropriate to share as in just a few weeks we'll be heading to Matagorda for our annual fishing trip.  We won't do much beachy stuff except maybe for a walk but we'll be there fishing and camping and enjoying a good time with family.  Do you have a vacation/trip destination that you do every year?

Happy Crafting!

Sandy


Popular Posts