Made it Monday Christmas Easel Card


Hello, I've got a card to share for Made it Monday.  I did make this card yesterday on Monday.  So, it seems that Made it Monday posts will most likely be on Tuesday as when I make something on Monday it is usually late in the afternoon or even at night and if I do a video I usually can't edit it until the next morning. All this makes sense to me and I'm sure it does to you too.  Look for my occasional Made it Monday projects and posts on Tuesdays from now on.

Yesterday I decided to make a really quick, really simple Christmas Easel card.  I'm sure you're aware that Christmas is only....never mind. We crafters all know that the days are winding down for Christmas card making and crafting, right?  Right.   Okay, for this card, I grabbed a 6x6 paper pad by Echo Park called Deck the Halls.  It's from last year or the year before or...well, it's still cute.  I also grabbed a cute Christmas stamp set with reindeer, pine trees and snowflakes. (I only used one reindeer and the snowflakes).  The set also had matching dies to make it so much easier to cut them out.  I'm sorry but I can't remember where I got the set or who makes them.  I'm thinking I got them in 2015, but any cute Christmas stamps you have will do for this project.


If you've never made an easel card, it's super easy and you can make it in any size you'd like and even a square one.  Here's my video showing how I made this one:




That's it for today.  Check back tomorrow for Part Two on my Graphic 45 Master Detective Curio Cabinet for Gypsy Soul Laser Cuts.

Happy Crafting!

Sandy

Popular Posts