Boxed Christmas Card + Kits For Sale Update


Today is my "Picture Day" here on the blog and I wanted to share some Christmas decor photos but as I was browsing through my photo files, I came across this boxed Christmas card that I made a few years ago.  Actually I made the card for a challenge I was designing for and then had to make a box for it as there was no way it was going to fit in an envelope!  I still have the card and box and use it as a part of my Christmas decor in my craft room.







And now for the update on my Candy Cane Paper Bag Christmas Album kit I have for sale....I've already sold several kits and it looks like I can cut a couple of more if anyone else is interested. I'm including the printed instructions with it  and there will be a tutorial video uploaded to YouTube on how to make the album.  The kit includes pre-cut chipboard, cardstock and patterned paper to create the album below AND while they last, I'm throwing in a packet of decorative things like the buttons, charms, snowflakes AND the sticker pack for that collection plus the tag pack.  All for just $15.00 plus tax and shipping. If you are interested, let me know via the Contact option here on my blog/website.  Payment will be by Paypal invoice and I will ship it by USPS Priority.  (Buttons and some of the decorative elements in the kit may vary from those used in the album below).  Due to shipping costs and EU taxes, I can only ship to the USA or Canada.  UPDATE:  KITS ARE SOLD OUT


Wow! It's only 10 days til Christmas and I'm wearing flip-flops!

Happy Crafting

Popular Posts