Buy a Kit, Create a Christmas Album


Okay...I'm sure you are all aware that Christmas will be here in ELEVEN sleeps! Yikes!! Are you ready? Decorations done,  gifts purchased, gifts WRAPPED?  How about candy made or cookies or whatever you make/bake for the holidays?  If you are like me, you have some done and some not.  And if you do crafts, you'd really like to just lock yourself in your craft room and create something.  But do you really have the time and even if you don't, maybe, just maybe you NEED to craft for your own peace of mind.  If so, I thought I'd share this super cute little Christmas album that I designed for 2014 and taught last January at Scrappin' Goodtime in Corsicana, Texas.   A few days ago as I was looking for something (didn't find it) I saw and remembered that I had bought extra sheets of this adorable Christmas scrapbook paper from Pebbles.  So...if you want something quick and easy to put together OR want to give something made by you or you want to give a kit to a crafty friend. I'm pretty sure I have enough of the paper and supplies to put a kit or two together.  I'm not going to list this in my online shop I don't think but rather just put it here.  The pre-cut kit with the chipboard for the album covers AND the candy cane stripe paper bags for the pages will be just $15.00 plus tax and shipping. That's at least HALF PRICE! Plus I think I have the instructions on my computer somewhere on how to make it, so you'd get that too. But don't dally too long because, well...you know. Christmas will be here SOON!Oh yes, the kit does not come with the "December 2014" label as shown in the first photo.  Your album will not be dated unless you make your own label.  This label was made with a Dymo Label Maker.

If you want to order a kit, just send me a message via "Contact" here on the blog/website and make sure I have your email address for Paypal. I'll ship it to you via USPS right away!  UPDATE:  KITS FOR THIS ALBUM ARE SOLD OUT.

Happy Crafting!

Popular Posts